In recent years, Column Speaker PA-Systems have been extremely popular among performers due to portability and a streamlined design. They look great; they sound great.
Not the first to enter the market, JBL still made a splash last year with the release of their EON One. It brought the reliability and performance you would expect from JBL. Now they have just released a Pro version of the EON One. So what’s new? And is worth going with the Pro model?
So price is an obvious difference, but the big new feature is power. The Pro has a built-in lithium battery for up to six hours of playtime. That’s unheard of for a professional system! This gives you the freedom to plug in for longer performances, while being able to take it places you wouldn’t be able to otherwise. Impromptu assemblies, conferences, and performances no longer need to stress about power.
- Both offer Bluetooth Connectivity
- Both offer an incredible wide coverage
- Both can be carried in one hand
- The Original has an a larger subwoofer at 10″ compared to the Pro’s 8″
- The Pro has a larger mixer with 8 channels, the Original has 7
- The Pro is lighter at 37.5 pounds compared to the Original’s 40.8 lbs
- The Pro offers a built-in tablet stand and accessory mount at the very top for adding a camera
- The Pro offers 4 XLR inputs, compared to the Original’s 2. This could be a major decision point depending on your intended use.
Pro’s Inputs: 4 x 1/4”/XLR, 1 x 3.5 mm, 1 x stereo RCA, +48V phantom power, Hi-Z, and a pass-thru XLR connector
Original’s Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 2 x 1/4″ (left, right), 2 x RCA stereo, 1 x 1/8″ TRS (stereo channel)
Compare Product Videos
Both are Incredible Systems, Which One is Right for You?
Thanks for Reading!
Learn More Here! Inquire for a personalized low price.